Hello?

Do you have a question related to the Log Horizon RP, it's forum software, the rules of this community, the mechanics of the role-play, or just something you need answered by your peers and staff? Then look no further and ask us here. Bring us all your comments questions or feedback no matter how trivial it may seem and either a player of this community or staff will be able to assist you further.

Moderator: Moderator

Leo Akani
Race: Wolf Fang
Level: 1
Experience: 0/100
Class: Swashbuckler
Subclass:
Guild:
Gold: 1

Hello?

Post by Leo Akani » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:22 am
Leo Akani rolled a 2 (d4), 2 (d6), 2 (d8), 1 (d12), 11 (d20)

I don't really know how this works but I'm hoping it sends this to someone. I was just wondering if this place is still alive, and I hope it is. I really liked the anime, and was hoping to find other people with the same passion. ( I know this sounds dumb )

Sponsor

Hello?

Sponsor

Maou
Race: Wolf Fang
Level: 1
Experience:
Class: Assassin
Subclass:
Guild:
Gold: 0

Re: Hello?

Post by Maou » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:14 pm
Maou rolled a 1 (d4), 4 (d6), 1 (d8), 12 (d12), 13 (d20)

At the moment the site is mainly inactive sadly since many of the systems and guides are going through revisions. Hopefully we'll be mostly operational soon so people can start actually role playing. If you wanna help out, we'd appreciate any help in attracting more folks to join the site. It'll help test things faster and get more feedback which in turn will help develop the sites systems more quickly and easily. Oh and don't worry about saying or asking something you think might be dumb, better to be safe and do it than to not and worry.